Trisaetum Family Winery
Trisaetum Winery, famously producing premium Pinot Noir and Riesling in Oregon. Many highly influential wine rating magazines such as "Wine Spectator", "Wine Enthusiast" pay highly attention to the annual vintage of the winery, therefore, many vintages are always gotten outstanding score.
Trisaetum Winery consists of three carefully assembled vineyards. The quality of the berry woulde be classified each vintage by the owner/winemaker: James Frey, only the top 70% premium berries would be selected, the remaining 30% would be sold, strictly control the quality of the resulting wine.